PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

$15m cap raise Fresh Equities at 24c, page-124

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    There are an awful lot of people on here who have either not been investing for very long or who do so with their eyes closed.

ANP have done precisely nothing wrong with what is currently happening. It is very common practice (particularly in speculative stocks) for professional/sophisticated investors to be offered access to capital raisings vis their broking houses - and so long as the company is in a trading halt, their is no problem - no one is in a position to benefit from this info, because they cant buy or sell anything. This type of thing has been happening since Adam wore knee high socks and sandals....

Jumping up and down and screaming 'foul play' will get you nowhere - if they are doing anything wrong, I am sure the ever vigilant boys and girls at ASIC, would be all over them like a chubby kid on a bag of jelly beans......

Speccies need $$$ - always have, always will, how else can the directors drink mojitos and margaritas, whilst lounging around resort swim up bars, whilst attending conferences. And they will generally raise that money any way they can, so if you are being included by being given the option to buy or received heads and tails at the same price as the sophs, then hop on board and join the fun or skip and move along....But please dont hang around an anonymous share forum and whine and moan about being hard done by, because you were not personally informed of the impending complete obliteration of your sheep station equivalent, holding in the company - because no one really cares, especially those who are trying to raise the funds to keep the train on the tracks....

Have a lovely weekend ANP admirers - for what its worth, will be grabbing everything I am offered with open arms and a big smile on my dial - after all we are hopefully one step closer to helping some very unfortunate people live a slightly better quality of life for a little longer - that's gotta be worth smiling about.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.