PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Not triggered mate. Apologies if it came across that way. It's...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Not triggered mate. Apologies if it came across that way. It's hard to get tone right in writing. Normally I don't engage in too much opinion giving her on HC... I just normally chime in every now and then if I have some facts in front of me that people might appreciate. Obviously I've said a bit more here today on ANP.

Don't get me wrong though... I have said exactly your words here on HC about other companies doing CR's where LTH's have been kept out. But I'm not seeing it on this deal is all. There are many ways to skin a cat... MD has decided to do it this way and personally I don't disagree. I have discussed this at length with another mate who is also a holder, and this is pretty much the way we hoped it would play out... so no complaints from me. I understand if you don't agree... so I was just happy to have a discussion about it. Selling a part to big pharma was the other option discussed... but it would have come with a lot of strings attached... so it would have needed to be a GREAT deal.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.