PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

$15m cap raise Fresh Equities at 24c, page-165

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    so it looks like a CR...before making any final conclusions it's always good to wait for the official NR and corresponding NR on the EMA approval. as stated before, it would be great if company would provide more insight on going down this road...

appears all the speculation on Sarepta was coincidence. well happens, but been around long enough to look out for these coincides, and in a lot of cases they turn out to be real...not this one, so be it.

CR not my favorite result, but judgement if good is just based on the investment perspective. i will just have to extend my investing strategy on this play. initially in it for the short term rise, as i think a lot of others. well now we will just have to decide; do we wait or are impatient and move on. will judge, based on the NR's prior to lifting the halt.

can't complain, entered end of last year made approx. 120% within a few weeks and sold. was hoping to do the same again....doesn't work perfectly every time.

fundamentals are good, company financed to complete the pivotal trial and looking forward to more clarity on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.