PER 5.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

$15m cap raise Fresh Equities at 24c, page-542

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    Hi Boom, as much as ANPs DMD when compartmentalised is binary, which is what most Ph3 trials are, the product line for ATL-1102 is not so binary.
    If you have a read here of peer-reviewed publication Neurology https://n.neurology.org/content/83/20/1780
    you will see outstanding potential with MS, totally regardless of the DMD compartment.
    Of course, there are other pathways for ANP publically known, and several are yet to be disclosed.
    So as much as the event for DMD is most likely either a success or fail, (and I must add that to me it is greatly more chance to be successful when you consider the MRI results and then further plasma studies in conjunction to discover Methods of action recently released,) we must remember that the company doesn't rest solely on DMD, and the MS trials were terrific and if we have some spare cash I would love to see monkey trials move forward on MS as soon as affordable.

Also, the licensing fee with IONIS I believe is in confidence and most likely dynamic to some degree based on revenues. Publically available documents show terms but figures are asterisked out.
    From memory going back many many moons, I believe it was a single-digit percentage, but again it possibly is dynamic to some degree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.