DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

$15m revenue guidance for 2010/11, page-25

1. 2,892 Posts.
    From my last post a week ago:

"I am going to take a break from posting on INT for a little while, until there is something of factual significance to discuss. Too many of our posts are pure speculation....and really just opinion."

Lets clear up a bit of this speculation.

Just over one year ago, this company was in serious trouble. Bob and Ian and Andrew got together after the previous management was shown the door, and needed to make a decision upon whether this business had a future or not.

They decided on a restructure of the business plan to the current model, and committed to bringing that plan into action. The business had lost money for over a decade, and had very little in the form of cash for ongoing operations. The business needed an urgent injection of capital and quickly. To this end, Bob and a few other large shareholders each chipped into a capital raising. Bob effectively made a loan to the business of his own cash, which was later converted into shares. The raising injected $400K into the business at a time when we were strangled for cash.

Since that time, the business has been completely restructured and turned around....and although many here dont give the boys credit for what they have done in such a short time, they have truly saved our investment....as the alternative was definite administration.

Bobs shareholding rose to 134,833,068 shares at that time with around 7% of the company.

Now there is talk and hinting at Bob being a seller of stock. I can confirm that this is true. I can also confirm that I have been in contact with him when this occurred and am 100% satisfied as to his motive. His loan to the business was only ever that, a loan. Now without going into his personal details, he is more that welcome to get that loan back, when the company no longer needed his funds. Because the loan was converted into stock, the only way to do that is to sell.

Bob has sold a total of 17.5m shares, or around 13% of what was his peak holding. This selling occurred around March of this year....so it is old news now. I can also confirm that Bob has received at least 1 offer for the balance of his stock, which he refused to take up.

Bob confirmed to me recently that he is very encouraged by what our management is doing, and believes they will have substantial success.

Bob has not sold any stock for months, which I have confirmed via top shareholder listing from Computershare. Apart from one top 20 holder selling a handful of stock, there has been no selling by any top 20 holders. There has been 1 holder in the top 10 that has increased their position by about 5m in the last few months, and all other holders are steady.

To give you an idea, if you hold 5m shares, you are around the top 50 mark. So anyone dropping 5m shares in one day, is NOT a large holder getting out necessarily, but can be any of about 50 holders. Things change for people, and who knows why anyone buys or sells a stock....this is why we have a market.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

I'll be back when there is something to discuss. Please dont ask me questions or email me regarding any of the above.

I promised recently, that I would leave opinion out of my posts as best I can, and simply stick to facts...I hope others can do the same.

Kiril.

I hold.

The company report that is soon to be released will confirm all of the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.