SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

15m sell order - capping?, page-108

1. 2 Posts.
    Well said, a little news flow with a mention of oversupply and people began to panic. These types of overreactions are a good opportunity to pick up a discounted stock IMO. Sya has made tremendous progress over the last few months and its unlikely to slow down anytime soon with how much the company has going on. My only concern is the possibility of the materials sector in general not doing too well due to Iron ore lagging like it did back in November 2017, a lot of lithium stocks fell back then without any news flow relating to the metal. It would be great however if Sya can reach the 15-20 cent range before the Dfs is completed! Good luck to those holding, I am personally holding out to the Dfs is completed, I may hold for longer but I did originally buy this stock as I thought it was definitely undervalued and at the time I thought 20c was an appropriate target. Lots of things have happened with this stock since then so my target is increasing slightly despite the dips over the last week or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $1.098M 34.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
114 18766849 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5621461 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.