SYA 5.88% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

back to topic...my simple understanding......suspect it was a...

1. 2,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    back to topic...my simple understanding......suspect it was a block (not capping word). Block is a real life trading term coz it is a thing. You bundle your package before it gets sent to 'ASX Trade' so that the entire package must get executed at once - no partial fills from it. It has NO effect on other traders besides the psychological fear that clearly it can produce.....does not force people to sell, does not force people to buy....unless they do not understand that ASX Trade will just bypass this particular order if it can match other offer/bids. I have no idea if it was a block or not.....did anybody happen place a buy order at (prolly) 7,2 when only 1 seller existed (the 15mill). If they nibbled at it at this time then it was just a big sell order, if they could not nibble at it but had to wait for another seller at 7,2 to execute then it was a block. Either way, it should have no effect on your own strategy. There is no such thing as a fake order once queued in ASX Trade - there are only a variety of conditions that must be met to produce execution.

I posted this to maybe help people focus on their own trading strategy........rather than be worried about what others are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.