SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

15m sell order - capping?, page-99

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    O.K Cadel so I will try and answer both your last post in one and keep it as brief as possible. I don't have any obligation to tell you my internal finances of my business or how I use the current tax laws to maximize m business income and / or my wife's financial position....however is sounds like it is far more complex than yours. Nevertheless she , I , we still hold 5 million shares atm ....which are now put away long term. I think this more than satisfies my longer term view of the worth of SYA. Second point....my Brother in Law who purchase some at around the 7.7 cent level back before it went over 8 is more than happy with his holding as he is a LT investor and has a brilliant paying job so can afford to be. My business associated who I tipped in at 8.5 are more than happy with their decision ....and in fact bought more off their own bat at 11 + cents. I of course will continue to support them in any questions they seek in regards their decision....as they are Great mates as well. There are people here who by their own admission did not tip close persons into SYA ( doesn't give much confidence ) yet hold themselves out to be Oracles of the stock market.......come on man keep it real as I have done and will continue to do with respect to my investments . You will certainly know because I will tell you - that is how I operate.

Oh and your comment re : other investment is so off the mark it isn't funny....but you should know that their is a direct correlation to to the number of Holes drilled into the ground and the value of a required defined resource. With investing you do have to read between the lines, look for commonalities, draw conclusion based on facts as well as unknown as well as instinct and nous.....pretty much a gift - you either have it or you don't. Good luck to all my investor friends at SYA - I do hope to be in contact here and there from time to time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $381.1K 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
193 36799859 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 6434070 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.