ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

This pipe dream was one of the many management dreams. But they...

1. 80 Posts.
    This pipe dream was one of the many management dreams. But they can not execute. Dreams which where communicated. This management destroys small shareholder value - at least it did. They even do not understand what this term means.

Such a good soil and what do they make out of it. IT IS A PITTY. Norm - I apologize for all what I thought when you wrote in the past. YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!

They are always too late. And they do not care for the small investors. This can be program; but it rather looks like ignorance.

This management has a D&O insurance since some weeks. This is an achievment because again they covered their personal obligation which now is ZERO - and the shareholder pays the provision! And therefore is was worth some percentages of paper in the annual report. This NEVER is in any normal annual report. But this is the way they think.

And it is not only the CFO (member of a bookkeeping association as is illuminated in the annual report). This is all management. And it got worse the last months. ´

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $868.6K 4.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 131969 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2059581 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.