MBI mobi limited

16.000.000, page-3

1. 1,017 Posts.
    I'd give this company one year thereabouts with the caveat that it moves well and truly into positive earnings.
    This certainly seems to be the growth platform being laid out at the time being by Mr Abela.

Important to note that although the deal with CQU mentions 16 million dollars that is the capped amount figure.
    There is no guarantee that 50% revenue split between both companies on the back of the MobiData sale will necessarily amount to the full amount of 16 m.over the course of 30 months.
    NB.The sum of 16m.could also be paid off in significantly less time than the aforementioned 30 months as well.

Nevertheless the 50% revenue payment to MBI will begin from the next financial year,the sum of money reliant on how well CQU incorporate the MobiData technology into their growth model and produce/drive sales.
    One would have to be optimistic in this regard as the company is very impressive and is growing strongly.

Optimistic in this regard and if a dividend is forthcoming in the 2008/09 financial year the market will re-rate MBI significantly.

I would expect all money from the MobiData sale to go into growing the business further.
    An acquisition is obviously a strong possibility.

One thing we can all do however is delete any announcements regarding the demerger to the market from Flying Fabio,address each one's own individual closure on 'Great Expectations' and move on.

A strong buy and hold in my opinion.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.