@Furpo2; Anthony Albanese must be the least noticed Opposition...

1. 46,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Furpo2; Anthony Albanese must be the least noticed Opposition Leader in Australian political history - I don't think he's wisely waiting his turn, I don't think he knows how to present himself as an alternative PM to the Australian people.

I remain of the view that Morrison should expect something back from the $Countless $Billions of taxpayers' money he's throwing around like confetti.

That could involve the retraining of people at home while they're not at a workplace [eg. computer software training], multi-skilling people so they can be more flexible as employees, undertaking functions at home that could benefit employers or the community, even doing physical fitness training so they're more resilient to infections and if sports their industry that they're ready to go as soon as that's possible.

Government could even incentivise the establishment of online small business training programs to fast track new businesses.

At some stage the penny will drop that Morrison is going to have to address the $Massive $Public $Debt his sit down money approach is creating - it's my guess he'll look to increase the GST to at least 15% and apply it more broadly as well, sparing the uber-wealthy who already buy next to nothing in Australia anyway.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.