XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

I use DOM and volume profiles and watch the tape and this is...

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    I use DOM and volume profiles and watch the tape and this is still one of the dumbest and closed minded things I've read on here.

Congratulations if you've found a strategy that works for you but I know guys that are TA only based that make a lot more than the cute little account you were trying to flex on.

Yes you can make great returns with orderflow but to think your way is the only way that works and then back that up with an account that's barely couple hundred K is laughable.

If your system is so red hot I'd expect a lot more zeros in there tbh.

And if you look at chart patterns as just that you are missing the entire point.

Chart patterns reveal a lot more than the weird names they are labelled with. Combine that with volume profiles and DOM and you might even get to add a few more zeros to your account.

Apart from you trying to flex your account each day you actually provide some quality info in between.

Perhaps stick to that and if you want people to respect your trades then try posting them as you trade or even better, before you trade like some of us do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.