XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

True. There is a huge case for both bulls and bears.A...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    True. There is a huge case for both bulls and bears.

A seasonality bias, a breadth rotation and yields dropping and short squeeze could be amazing upon confirmation.

For bears, well it all looks pretty cooked but the threat of above always looms. Shorting weakness after decent moves is a difficult trade to take if we are no longer at the top/highs but should be studied imo.

One of the better things the algos have taught me is that price can always go further and in many/most cases it is better to wait for the move to play out a little before looking for a momentum play.

Good chance there forms a bottoming type range to scalp if you scalp. I mostly short the Ftse and that's been a great trade over the last month, it actually looks like it could still be the case and one of the better places to play the short side IMO if the seasonals don't play out in coming days.

Otherwise this is just a great time to rip your old trades apart and work on your weaknesses and maximise your strengths...or tend to house/exercise and just set some alerts. It is a great time to plan position trades if the bull case does occur. I need NDQ to crack and hold 15350-80 to size back up on high conviction bots there and I need Ftse to hold 7200 area to turn bullish on that. XJO seems to be all about 7140 at the moment but I will take an earlier entry upon confirmation.

That sort of work pays divis over time. Waiting can be very trying, but if embraced it is nice to have a break sometimes.

Currently the only trade I have is NDQ short overnight which will close at 2pm. No manual trades atm.

Absolutely nothing wrong with sitting on our hands, in fact super important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.