CKA 1.16% 8.5¢ cokal limited

16 days to go, page-110

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    @Kepo

Please give it a rest mate, or fess up to having sold lol. One or the other

It is not a "supposed breakout". You are arguing with chart and T/A fact, not opinion ... I still don't think you understand a breakout

Every man and his dog knows the company needs money, they have for months. They needed a CR when you were screaming buy at 1-2c, now you're out they suddenly need one ?

So the need for a CR didn't hinder it from running from 1.4c to 4c, but now it suddenly will ?

I didn't see you screaming a need for a CR when it was <3c ... so why now on the crux of major news is it an issue ?

Martino said they have capital for 12 months and he will support it. He said there would be no CR till post of all this news ... despite that, you are still saying punters should wait and get them cheaper than 3.5c

It is clear as day that is capping in screen. The bid for 1.5M and 1.2M has moved multiple times down and always a pip or 2 out of the action ... but yet again, slightest selling and lemmings rush to panic stations

You write or assume like it will be $M's and $M's, heavy dilution and go to loose retail holders at a large discount causing weeks of overhang ... this spits in the face of everything Martino was trying to avoid by personally funding it ... Why not ring him and ask their plans ?

If he placed $1M to Beacon or anyone similar, I assure you it would open at a premium ... to suggest a CR is 100% going to allow punters to buy lower than 3.5c is rubbish !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $91.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $31.86K 372.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108296 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 101226 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.