WDS 0.99% $27.52 woodside energy group ltd

16 HC Personality Types, page-8

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 842
    Thought provoking graph that one.

Makes me think of additional personality types.

For example Mt Stupid brings to mind this one :

The Cap-on-Backwards : a bit thin on the ground in 2022/ hyper posting style (ie posts like they’re on speed)/talks a lot of smack/compares returns on everything to crypto/ if it’s not a 10-bagger they’re not interested.

....and here’s another type I’ve encountered ....

The Braggart - talks big (most likely adds a zero or two to reality) / frequent references to houses and cars and other assets/extreme braggart behaviour can even involve regular screenshots of their ‘holdings’

@Adimadis you said the following :

If you want us to accept your comprehensive list, then you should prove its usefulness by nominating which type you belong to....

Because I don’t interact all that much but use HC a bit more like an occasional ‘diary of thoughts’ I probably come across mostly as a ‘Lecturer ‘.......but I like my graphs and tables so also part ‘Analyst’ .....and something I’m not so proud to admit is that I also have occasional ‘Troll’ tendencies when particular posters really get under my skin !

Ok - that’s my last post on this ....I only threw it in because it’s a bit quiet on the thread with nothing particularly new and exciting and the WDS sp bobbing up and down between $30 and $33 this past month.

Still a firm hold for me as we await the half year results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.52
Change
0.270(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $52.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.36 $27.59 $27.23 $347.5M 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 167313 $27.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.53 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.