WDS 1.93% $28.80 woodside energy group ltd

Thought provoking graph that one. Makes me think of additional...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 842
    Thought provoking graph that one.

Makes me think of additional personality types.

For example Mt Stupid brings to mind this one :

The Cap-on-Backwards : a bit thin on the ground in 2022/ hyper posting style (ie posts like they’re on speed)/talks a lot of smack/compares returns on everything to crypto/ if it’s not a 10-bagger they’re not interested.

....and here’s another type I’ve encountered ....

The Braggart - talks big (most likely adds a zero or two to reality) / frequent references to houses and cars and other assets/extreme braggart behaviour can even involve regular screenshots of their ‘holdings’

@Adimadis you said the following :

If you want us to accept your comprehensive list, then you should prove its usefulness by nominating which type you belong to....

Because I don’t interact all that much but use HC a bit more like an occasional ‘diary of thoughts’ I probably come across mostly as a ‘Lecturer ‘.......but I like my graphs and tables so also part ‘Analyst’ .....and something I’m not so proud to admit is that I also have occasional ‘Troll’ tendencies when particular posters really get under my skin !

Ok - that’s my last post on this ....I only threw it in because it’s a bit quiet on the thread with nothing particularly new and exciting and the WDS sp bobbing up and down between $30 and $33 this past month.

Still a firm hold for me as we await the half year results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.80
Change
0.545(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $54.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.50 $29.10 $28.41 $100.7M 3.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2810 $28.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.80 1583 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.