Thank you, michelef , LRTF, and Bunbun.Sorry for late...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    Thank you,
    michelef , LRTF, and Bunbun.
    Sorry for late reply....ex was drunk that night and left a message on my phone the next day saying " I hope I didn't say anything silly".
    I am growing a back bone ( I just hate being nasty to men as my mum was to my dad) still no excuse.

So last night he rang and could not even remember (when I told him) why I was upset....he said he was sorry....he has never said that to me, ever.

But then he said that he was soooo disappointed in me not wanting to have (my choice due to health) more children....mind you I was hit when son was 14 months old and that was the end of us....more kids, I think not.!!!

Then I hung up on him when he said that "you must feel very guilty or you would not be emotional about what I said"

That was the last straw for me.
    Son is now living with him and comes home for healthy meals most days after work and I wash his clothes....yes Fat/b he happily pays for it....so please no welfare posts. :)

I know Son loves his dad and I want them to have a good relationship, so will keep most of it to myself.
    My best friend has also had a good talk to me...but put some very colourful language.... to me about him.

So what a silly saga....but that's life sometimes.

Meditation....mmmmm sounds good.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.