CTP 2.83% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

16 September 2016 Top 20, page-22

1. 7,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1541
    CoM
    The joint communique from the Council of Australian Governments (“COAG”) stated that the “Ministers are concerned that, based on the ACCC findings, the current test does not appear to be working, and a new test may be needed to put downward pressure on transport prices”. Further, in the media release of the Hon. Josh Frydenberg MP, the Federal Minister for the Environment and Energy stated, “To fast track implementation of the recommendations from these reports, Council will form a new Gas Market Reform Group headed by Dr Michael Vertigan. These are the most significant reforms to the domestic gas market in two decades”.

Central is hoping that these reforms are known well before the commissioning of the NGP, thus enabling it to economically increase further supplies into the east coast gas market and have the signal necessary to invest “risk” capital into increasing our reserves.

I think regulation will occur much faster than you think... Just my opinion and apparently messiah RC's too

Love his last line ... Future beckons

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.