CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

16 September 2016 Top 20, page-8

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Damian, it would seem that the interest in centrals share price is one of gradual accumulation, again evident as per yesterday and this mornings trading. I am not sure what your average entry price is, but to suggest a return in money back in three (3) years would IMHO be significantly achievable if not significantly sooner.

To gain any interest in this organisation, the market cap will need to be increased, many if not most sophisticated investment houses shall not invest in companies who are not placed or rated at a certain ASX level (i.e. ASX 300).

At some stage, the dollar value of providing central gas to the eastern States, NT and the prospect of further gas sales into the market will be recognised by market and non sophisticated investors.

Jemena and central have been consistent in stating that the pipeline will be commissioned by around third qty 2018. meaning, year (mid) 2017 should start to prove pivotal in re-gaining some significant losses for many central share holders who have held over the years.

I still believe based on appreciation performance to date, strength in central board will be required if significant claw back of losses are to occur and be maintained. After all, the only increase of share prices is when followed up by capital raising quickly followed by new lower lows.

Still very much optimistic based on gas plans, gas shortage and increase in gas plans. Concerned of further dilution which look imminent IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.