CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

16 September 2016 Top 20, page-9

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I think RC has played an extraordinary game of chess the last couple of years, starting with the change of focus to gas (chess move). Consider this. CTP will hopefully soon increase reserves to 300 Pj (includes Stairway), enough gas to fill the spare capacity of NEGI for 14 years (chess move). This time last year is was nothing more than "stranded gas" with limited access to market and RC new this is a big problem for CTP. Fast forward to today and someone is now building a pipeline that will connect NT gas to the energy hungry Eastern States and who do you think is going to be Johnny on the spot as the only producer with enough capacity to fill the pipeline (big chess move). Come December COAG will make a decision on the pipeline tariffs to the benefit of CTP (another chess move). When it comes to the share price the market will wake up to the opportunity in front of it at some stage within the next 12 months or so, no one believes right now. Perhaps they will need to physically see the pipeline before it dawns, who knows. Could even be after the COAG decision when there is clarity on pipeline tariffs but plenty on here have run the numbers on revenue etc. which could be multiples of current mkt cap in a few years. Still a few moves to be made in signing GSA's etc but I can see a checkmate coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.