CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

16 utilities in 9 countries worth the wait!

1. 101 Posts.
    No figure in mind but, when the fuelcell technology gains a wee bit more recognition in Europe via say the ewe order, a few more utilities might feel inclined to step up to the plate, and the value of cfcl might rise very nicely thank you. Many utilities are well placed to do so and are watching and waiting to see which way to turn. The German government might be looking to lead on this so others might be likely to follow.

So, in my view, a figure to buy out the company and its technology patents along with a 16 utility portfolio across 9 countries might prove to be higher than the current market cap. Even with further dilution down the track, the technology value might prove to be a worthwhile wait whether in cfcl hands or another.

I also believe this technology will form part of a portfolio of technologies for utilities in the 21st century. Ceramics, wind, solar, wave and central generation a good starting point. Nobody wants to be left behind in the race to provide power this century. So I intend to hold but might top up at these low levels if I can top slice from other rising stars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.