UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

162m thick high grade zone , page-32

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi(ordmin)

I am not negative on the Tenements,it is lack of announcements from management,not just on resource updates drill results that are well overdue,but also direction they are looking to go.
    Read other reports about the Asians looking for large resources.long term iron ore resources of 15 to 25 million tonnes per Annam.
    Some iron ore companies I have not heard of are in the news for the interest from Asian companies in them.

What was really new in the announcement to-day?nothing much and that is why the price did not move on it,it only moved on the market going up.

You talk about time frame,what time frame they have none that we know about anyway.

Why have they stuck their heads in the sand and not got back to Columbia?

Regardless of the way you look at it,management are keeping the share price down at the expense of share holders.

Look at FMS drilling program and follow up with drill results.They started drilling 2 months after UMC.
    Their announcements are regular and they are keeping every one up to date on results and what they are looking to do.
    FMS were the laughing stock of just about every UMC poster.
    UMC have now taken over from them as far as the management goes.FMS may not have really good grades,but they sure as hell are aware of the direction the company are headed.

When a person like Bungy234 complains about the lack of results and announcements from management,I do not need any more convincing about the managements lack of disclosure. and disrespect for share holders.

I think Bungy234 has more at stake then anyone else here on HotCopper.Apart from management who may be posting.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.