CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Just a couple of points mentioned in the release of yesterday re...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just a couple of points mentioned in the release of yesterday re some of the points above.

"Further evaluation of all the data collected over the Surprise prospect will be required before determining the next course of action in relation to additional drilling and seismic surveys in the Surprise prospect area."

I read here further seismic is possibility only after reviewing what they already have. Given other testing activities to be completed, i see this process taking several months?

"Central is continuing to pursue a listing on the TSX Ventures Exchange (TSXV) and these discussions are also at an advanced stage along with farmout discussions with majors."

I read here that TSXV is not contigent on farm out or visa versa without further clarification from company?

Financing is the point i'm most interested in. The ASX is littered with examples of companies making discoveries and failing, one that comes straight to mind was AED. Personally not a hugh fan of CR, primarily due to dilution, watching with interest.

Cheers, vaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.