IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I'm really confident in the company ( two companies soon !) and...

1. 12 Posts.
    I'm really confident in the company ( two companies soon !) and the products. I think the roam e will be a smash hit leading into Xmas and I'm only concerned that they won't be able to satisfy demand. Was even thinking I could use some of my IOT trading profits to buy 10 or so then put them up on ebay or gumtree for a quick 20 or 30% ?
    Then I look at the 4 month chart and what can you say, it's just beautiful, a massive high volume upsurge to peak at 18cents and now a much lower volume pullback while she steadies herself and prepares for the next run up, it's the sort of chart that screams BUY, if you missed out on the first run, you got time to get on board now.
    Just as a comparison, have a look at the chart of WLD. Now this dog has been plunging since listing, the sea of red just howls short, short, short, the down days are high volume the very few up days are low volume. Didn't waste much time on it, live cattle trade, they ordered new ships with bent prop shafts (probably designed by a now unemployed german engineer) then the customers were so unhappy they smashed the products heads in with sledge hammers. Then some clown started a thread title " Where is the bottom ? ". Pathetic really, I was going to reply " the bottom of the ocean ?" but I guess there in enough pain and I don't post much and wouldn't post on a stock that I have no shares in. Definitely worth having a quick look over there at WLD, as you couldn't find two more opposite companies and I know which one I'd be buying.
    Just noticing the the last few weeks here how the up days are significantly higher volume than the down days as it ticks up bit by bit, looking good I reckon.
    Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.