IMA 1.61% 6.3¢ image resources nl

168 m market cap . Buy of the century, page-50

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2010
    I agree with Wassa
    I have been here before with other stocks where cash and revenue commands a higher price , and in all cases the SP responded. When tends to happen is it rerates hard within a few weeks
    as for the selling I remember years ago I held Roc oil , at one stage they were net cash and generating so solid revenue and the SP dropped about 25% on vert elevated volume that lasted for weeks . I called the company twice and spoke Cfo worried something was wrong with the underlying business , he explained there wasn’t and believed it was algorithms causing the selling and volume. With time it stopped and the SP turned back and rallied strongly

in this case we have confirmation from the recent quarterly and from the company that operations are going fine , so the SP is noise. I recall the recent large shareholder who sold ( million up. ) recently was connected to another large SH , maybe they two are exiting , but who cares, ad million ups share were sold to instos and my understanding is from the broker firm that did the cross there were two new instos who bought in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $70.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $2.187K 34.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17160 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 73578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.