DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Most listed companies suffer price weakness when information...

1. 1,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Most listed companies suffer price weakness when information dries up, particularly the smallest micro-caps. Nothing unusual at the moment.

What I hope this means though, is that management are focusing their energy on securing a contract with UWS.
    Better to concentrate on one big contract than having ten fingers in ten pies.

IMO,one concern though is that the undertone of kiril's last post seemed to be down playing the importance of signing up UWS. From highlighting how significant this contract would be when we initially signed up for a trial there seems to be a little less optimism or confidence as of late.

As kiril once told me and rightly so, do not assume ! My batting average has just been appalling in this area.

It's great that this forum have melua and joewolf posting with so much insight, what I presume most of us are thinking anyway.

IMO for each green thumb that joewolf has got there would be at least half a dozen more readers who can't be bothered clicking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.