DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Albuera,I think most readers appreciate bullish and bearish...

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Albuera,
    I think most readers appreciate bullish and bearish views. It's great to follow a stock and see it rise in price but equally important is avoiding the stocks that are going down and may not get back up.
    Personally I think INT will be a big winner but I am also keeping a close eye on things and if I see evidence that INT are not penetrating the market, I will be out quicker than jack flash. This first half result is eagerly awaited by myself and I assume all the other holders. The proof will be in the pudding as they say. The half yearly will tell us in black and white the revenue, profit/loss and cash flow position. Once we have those numbers, we will have a better idea of where they are heading. If those numbers are all good, then it's a comfortable hold until we see the June 30 number. If we do not hear anything from management about the $8M revenue target varying by 15% either way, then we can safely assume all is well and the $8M is in the bag.
    We have to remind ourselves that this is valued at $33M right now. That is pricing it on about 5 times earnings for 2010/11. That's not ridiculously cheap. I can buy at least five other stocks I know of that are trading on a P/E of less than 5 times 2010/11 earnings. That forward P/E for INT also assumes the $16M is in the bag for 2010/11 revenue.
    I know that some stocks can trade on huge forward P/E's and that could well happen to INT. I hope it does. However, until some decent home runs are hit, the market will remain sceptical and we can thank the previous management teams for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.