XJO 0.98% 7,567.3 s&p/asx 200

I think the market is likely to bounce when the covid fear meter...

1. 11,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    I think the market is likely to bounce when the covid fear meter peaks (see below, which looks like its soon?). Market can't crash when there is no recession and a boom time recovery is forecast. There is a mega-ocean of money waiting to flood into the market with no where else to go (i.e. low-interest causing massive demand for stocks with everyone ready to pounce on the buy button). And I doubt that Putin will invade Ukraine. Why would he invade a costly welfare state who's only income is from a redundant leaky gas pipe? But mind you, parking the troupes along the border and making all sorts of gestures has been great for the oil price! Biden seems to be in on it too (based on his last gaffe). He needs the oil price to stay above $80 to keep the US shale oil produces in business and to keep selling his EV policy at the mid-term election. So, maybe there will be a minor skirmish or two on the border, at most, with a big smile on Biden's face! The only big question is: will we get a capitulation before the bounce OR just another typical buy the dip?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4014/4014799-99ad9f05157e0d9da28d73992d374f66.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.