KBC 0.00% 6.5¢ keybridge capital limited

Thanks Nicleeson and Somme for your insightful comments.I am and...

1. 189 Posts.
    Thanks Nicleeson and Somme for your insightful comments.

I am and just a very cynical investor who believes you only get true value when your interests and directly aligned with boards and major shareholders.

at this point I don't think they are . Out best bet is as you say there is more than one camp in the know and they are fighting over the carcass of a dead investment co

the more they fight the more they spill for the little investors hanging around the sides.

I sorest point is the cash sitting in the co. This should be have already been return. I do very much understand the concept of the value of franked dividends , while they have the cash , they need to declare profits to pay the dividends. Do know how this is possible, I guess writing losses prom previous years could achieve this. But they should be more expansive. Id be have to wait if they said we expect to deliver and profit of X and pay it out as a fully franked dividend. There approach just doesn't seem genuine . We are only far more aware of the value in the entity because of the takeover bid , via the experts report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.