MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

17 mill. short squeeze imminent .

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    MSB has the potential to become a very large company With $360 mill in cash,and this makes it financially bullet proof .... The recent $170 raising was targeted to bring well respected us/global funds onto the register, very large TEVA holders are in this group...There are currently 17 mill MSB shares held short and the very high cost of borrowing (15%) v bhp (2%) tells you there will be one nice old short squeeze in MSB .. Most hedge funds dont even know what they shorted as they just backed a very vocal negative analyst.....Liquity on the upside will become an issue for those wanting cover ... The index weight for MSB will also go up $170 mill or so of market cap and would see pure index trackers buying this stock not to mention aussie super and pension funds who have yet to invest a dollar ..Rumour from the hedgies that TEVA was selling there 19.9% stake ,and that was when a tempory bottom was formed on MSB, that could not be further from the truth, recently hedgies have been toasted in crowded shorts such as fmg hvn jbh .. All of MSB,S applications are multi billion revenue markets so potential share price cannot be calculated or estimated ,suffice to say it will be in the top five Australian companys ...There will be more advanced deals coming on board as MSB is the global leader and that is being reinforced by new respected global investors..Keep in mind TEVA own $360 m of MSB plus are funding ph3 trials and are exposed to milestone payments of over 1.5 bill$ now we have a number of their holders backing MSB ....... Not all of the thoughts above are mine but I do enhance them Cheers Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.