X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

17 year in the making peace deal signed, page-14

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    chuk I have also been running my numbers and I'm very confident. I have done a fair bit of research into AISC and have been speaking with mine accountants involved in the gold industry so I have a much better understanding of how it all comes together.

Im not confident enough to post my numbers as I am no accountant but I am confident Medusa will remain profitable into the future and they can survive with lower gold prices. The grade they process will have a strong impact on the profitability but the key for us first of all is having the mill running smoothly. I think they have achieved that this quarter. Its slowly coming together IMO.

It's interesting to see the strong price movement today as we move towards the end of this quarter. I would love to see them hitting some very high grade stopes moving into the new FY.

Also Medusa have never stopped exploration..they keep exploration moving forward where as other goldies have completely halted exploration costs. If Medusa can extend the Life of Mine it will have a significant impact on AISC over the life of mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.