NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

+$170m rev pa for $400m - No Thanks, page-47

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5731
    this is where solidarity/unity from minority shareholders and a board committed to realising shareholder value, come into play. The board have already told us, dont do anything. Pretty simple. So dont do anything. The Gestapo will not come to your door to beat the shares out of you (they might come to mine tho and tell me to shut up and stop spoiling the party).

Provided most of the 75%of shareholders that are not MIN/likely friends of MIN - stick to their guns and dont sell in the next year...we will see the four drills and seismic go in...and we may even see some FEED for the gas plant. Heres a big thing you need to understand...

MIN is chomping at the bit to get going on this. Sure they want to buy NWE for nothing if they can, but if we all show them the hand...they're going to press on. There is too much money to be made at Lockyer for them to stall the program because they can't dupe/strongarm the minority shareholders out of their stock. How much money? If the conservative case @SkyPunter made holds, MIN will be pocketing around $1BILLION per annum - so there is no way they are going to stall it for one minute.

The company (NWE) can only say so much. They don't have the freedom to speak in the same way that I and others can speak. They will pull their punches because they don't want to be labelled as reckless. They have to wait for the drill bit to do its job. So Im making the effort of getting the message across - that this is MASSIVE - we just don't know how massive it is. Ive been saying this from even before Lockyer was drilled...54309361 and as you can see...it is now likely much bigger that initially thought. So why not wait for 12 months to get CLOSER to an answer?

Ive seen many companies get stolen through shareholder apathy, insufficient subject matter knowledge, and super sneaky machinations by the predator using mass media and their industry presence to their advantage.

The only times I've seen a minnow get up is in situations like Liontown, where the cornerstone investor is happy to share with the average Joe and not shaft them. Even then, many shareholders sold out at low prices even though the Chairman categorically said to them (when the shares were 20c) lock them in the bottom drawer...they recently hit highs of $2.20.
    DYOR.

Last edited by alexei ii: 20/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.