172 New Covid Cases in NSW, page-176

1. 23,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    agreed
    i can only deduce from their eager acceptance of an experimental drug that they must have pre existing co-morbidity, or are 70+ years old or both.

because if you are <65, healthy with no co morbidity
    than this experimental drug will be completely superfluous to your body, and may actually cause harm.

And if we take that principle even further - anyone under 40, healthy, no co morbidity, and who is confirmed to be asymptomatic.....would be utterly crazy to take the experimental drug....simply out of altruism.

We had the QLD librarian say as much herself..." why would a give Astra Zeneca to an 18 yo, with risk of clotting, when their chance of dying from covid is almost zero"....

i don't have a a problem with others taking the "vaccine" , what I can't understand is why wont these people allow others, with the benefit of information and data in front of them, make their own informed decision. that also goes for the politicians?

allow me to go to my GP.... and knowing my medical history, knowing that I'm not in the at risk group allow me to say no thanks, ill be fine given given the weight of data & evidence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.