@Gutshotpro; thanks for your considered response.My GP and his...

1. 46,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Gutshotpro; thanks for your considered response.

My GP and his senior partner at their clinic did not quote clinical studies etc to me.

Rather, they summarised my recent medical history which included a major DVT in March 2020 and a major PE in October 2020, from which I was not expected to pull through. The ED I attended pumped me full of Clexane for three days before waving me away due to pressures being experienced due to Covid19. My CT scan also revealed blood clots on my lungs etc - I'm on Xarelto and Micardis until my time's up.

Six months later in March 2021 the A-Z jab became available - following lots of blood tests and including a normal platelet count and yet another ultrasound their advice to me was that any risks of clotting from that jab were miniscule relative to what Covid19 would do to me. I asked about Clexane [heparin] and they reminded me that I was no longer taking it so that was not a factor.

Upon their advice I also researched the publicly available literature to satisfy myself that their advice was sound - I'm no medical expert but could not fault their advice.

It's six weeks since I had my second A-Z jab and I'm unaware as to any side effects - they told me that my old age is not a side effect of the A-Z jabs.

I hope that's what you wanted to know about, cheers!
    Last edited by Lapdog: 27/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.