GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

......., page-31

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: .......rivkinsjockstrap... Rivkinsjockstrap...

Tradeable shares are about 110m...but you can virtually rule out Barminco's slice and probably divide the rest by about 3 when trying to determine exactly how many might find there way into the market.

There are 23m options listed...but once again, you can probably divide that by about 3 to get an idea of what may hit the market.

In my opinion, the recent placement of 12m shares has actually helped provide the sort of liquidity required to seriously rev things up, but not enough to create any terminal overhead.

A perfect scenario!

Given today's trading statistics and relatively limited period of trading, it would have prevented most traders from completing their trades, suggesting that most of the selling was coming from existing holders.

It also means that most of today's buyers are now holding overnight....this could have varying consequences;

1. Plenty of nervous nellies jumping at shadows in the morning...these people could easily be manipulated by the market makers.

2. Plenty of bid stacking from those holding, designed to support their positions...or possibly even add to them.

3. A continuation of today's run, manufactured or otherwise, so the larger holders can complete their trades.

4. Today's accumulation and positioning was just the tip of the iceberg and very few of those bought today will hit the market...in which case we could see one of those days where the entire register gets turned over several times.

Whatever transpires, I'm sure we can expect plenty of games in the morning and no doubt, some big point moves throughout the day.

The thing to watch out for is volume...anything approaching today's levels should see higher prices in my opinion.

Today's news is very good, both for the long and short term position of the company...which is why I grabbed a few options today.

Thanks to recent announcements, BAR would now appear to have plenty of upside potential, meaning that the options should be able to maintain a decent premium for some time...even if the shares do correct somewhat.

At current prices, I don't think the premium has been built in yet.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.