XJO 1.39% 7,575.9 s&p/asx 200

ETO's. Have a look at ASX website or google search asx index...

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    ETO's. Have a look at ASX website or google search asx index options, SPI200, etc. I can trade them via my online brokerage platform. Forms need to be filled out. If you are not a trader, you would want to be recognised as one or else you are paying 50% of the gains (ETO,s are short term holds). I can offer no advice. I can say what I do or do not do wrt options/trading/etc. I never touch 0DTE - that shit is gambling. Chase nothing. Expect to lose all premium at expiry unless I am correct. Spot obvious trends and bias towards that trend at supports (bullish) or at resistance (bearish). I take positions when they are cheap and wait.
    Most indices seem to be breaking to ATH's which, in retrospect, seems amazing given all that has happened over the last 2 years.
    2024 is almost a given to be a bull market.so I look at the most likely times in the coming year for periods of max weakness and strength. The first half of the year generally tends to be bullish. Weakness from May to Sept. Strength into the EOY. I will roll a long dated OTM put along thru the year for protection on the downside.
    None of this is advice for anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.