ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Yes, What A Gas, It will be a very tangible endorsement, to have...

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    Yes, What A Gas,

It will be a very tangible endorsement, to have your wish come to pass, a wish echoed by many of us. But there is much more now for us to hang our hats on, projects which are not matters of speculation, but proceeding.

** A new product from Anteo every quarter, a target being met regularly. The last in late December was the multiplex capability for Mix&Go enhanced Luminex beads. Mightn't be a lot of $$s to begin with, but I'd expect would steadily grow. In addition, more exposure for the product. I know it's hackneyed, and former Reserve Bank Governors are not necessarily my great heroes, but "from little things, big things grow". The first Apple computer was made over a kitchen bench, wasn't it? So as I look over very recent announcements, here's a few that I find rather interesting, ones which may be much closer to realisation than we may recognise.

** The last quarterly told us of the manufacture of those 500 prototype Mix&Go activated plates for assessment. A friend sent me this reference the other day, roughly calculating that currently there may be 100+ million plates sold each year (and that Nunc Maxisorp plates are around $5 apiece):
    http://www.biotek.com/assets/tech_resources/The microplate market.pdf . Now I'm not suggesting that Anteo snaffles a great deal of that to begin with, but I can well imagine that it would progressively obtain a good share. That's real revenue, again building steadily. Will the assessment take long? How many plates do you need to make one assessment? And which companies are undertaking those assessments?

** As well as the two POC projects, we now have others moving ahead, and I anticipate each of these will bear fruit, fruit that turns into $$s, with a significantly shorter lead time than has been the case with the two POCs. But that's just my opinion. They're on my longer distance radar.

I think many of us have been waiting for "the big one", to the extent that we've not been recognising fully what else is slowly building right now, and has been developing for many months. Even something as pedestrian as 96-well plates, means real revenue for Anteo. And that's just one product, in one industry!

For me, a notable POC1 announcement will be of course a very thorough endorsement, but other endorsements are already happening quietly but strongly, and so far without any appreciable market recognition. But given how Mr Market handles the spec end of the market, especially biotechs, am I surprised? Never seen so many lemmings in all my life! Well, actually I've never seen a lemming, but I've sure seen plenty of sheep, and believe me, Mr Market has one of the biggest flocks I know! A new paddock with fresh pasture - oh boy, and the leaders rush ahead through the gate, grabbing tiny mouthfuls as they go, sometimes running so fast with excitement that they don't stop to eat! No, sheep aren't especially strategic in their thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.