A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

You have a point about the investigation, but as of now, I don't...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You have a point about the investigation, but as of now, I don't see anything material left to be investigated, the only reason I see where you would want there to be an investigation would be if there were to be a sudden increase or decrease in price that would signify insider trading. Where if the price were to increase, which it is currently, that you can infer there is some positive news that is being acted upon, that ultimately comes out as a positive for A2m. Or otherwise, if there is a sudden dip that could possibly signal insider trading upon bad news, where there is currently no dip for A2.

Maybe you are referring to the period before the CFDA approval update where there was a > 20% increase over the course of a week, an investigation on that would be fine. Although not having the level of experience that I can tell you have from your activity on this forum, I have noticed in the past that investigation inquiry's are more a matter of formality from the ASX whereby nothing really ever happens since there's no evidence for anything and they're not going to go willingly out of their own way to find anything either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $7.266M 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12501 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 33092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.