A2M 1.62% $6.66 the a2 milk company limited

$18.5 Billion Market Cap in 2-3 years $26 a share, page-93

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I was thinking to myself that it has to come down when it hits $4.5, and then it goes to $5.5, and then $6.5, and guess what today almost $7.5... and I am kicking myself every single day as I sold half of my holding before $4 (Maybe the directors themselves too??? lol). Here is my attempt at explaining the recent surge...

1. there are about 18million new babies born in 2016... and you can guess how many gonna be born 2017...and how many tins of formula is required?
    2. rise of middle class is way over your imagination, they are hungry for quality products. that's why good Australian brand all get a boost in their sales. look no further than A2M, BAL, BKL, TWE... I don't think anyone would dispute that...
    3. A2M has held up prices reasonable well even though there are lots of different brands. well... product differentiation. (even though the underlying differentiating factor are yet to be scientifically proved, but i guess i don't care as it is implanted in consumer's head now)
    4. I refuse to believe the share is gonna hit $26 as some had suggested here. however, I do believe there is still small amount of room for SP. just look at the sentiment across the whole sector... even BAL is coming back.

It has got a HOT product, it is selling fast. It has a stake in Synlait which produces their product. There are continuous demands for their product. It can be differentiated. It is expanding into UK (pass break even point) and US (to be updated on the progress), i.e. massive growth potential. you've got a stable management team.

what more can you ask for?

Stick to your own decision/indecision, good luck to all holders. I ain't let go of any of my remaining shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.66
Change
-0.110(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $4.814B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.70 $6.62 $6.694M 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4715 $6.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.66 1719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.