AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

18.5c Top

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    I reckon AHZ SP is not goin down to retrace as discussed by others. Its goin higher guys.

The triple top range has been 13c-18.5c, 13.5c -18.5c, 14.5c-18.5c, then drop away from CR to 9.6c then strainght back to 12.5-14.5c trading range for last few months then breakout from 13c straight to 16.5c with intraday highs above each daily rise, if it had held its highs intrady the SP would be 18.5c friday already.

Based on this pattern alone, retracing down is not on, the range being 13.5-18.5 unbroken. It will retrace up to 18.5c and as i said friday the real fight will be 18-20c to break that triple top of 18.5c. --"if it cracks its triple top with gusto then watch out for that TP 24-28c range proactive advised then after that maybe the 35c spot Dr Tesla mentions. If it cant get past this triple top at 18.5c then back to 13c maybe but i would not bet on that at all, my bet is 20c soon maybe monday as speculated then the 25c-35c level seems to be the point of skiming your input cost to obtain that free carried interest."

This is a measured solid buy up, slow steady accumulation, no panic sellers and sellers letting it hit their offers higher, even the last 5 days the daily chart shows solid floor each day and bounce up from it with the VWAP intrady well higher than the closing trade. This is a bullish sign coupled with the national TV and media coverage friday and the late AASX announcement on thursday of factory opening next day friday. Those who read HC would have known about this for 2 weeks but not the LTH, traders and ASX followers who werent advised. To them suddenly, the factory is a big deal.

The buyers 12c-16c are not buying to see it go to 12c again but believe that it is goin up to 25c-35c and the SIs (sophisticated investors) will take profits at 100% of this mini cycle at 25c-35c like HSBC and Comsec and Avexa have done  int eh last 18 months already but those short traders have been proven wrong every time--selling at 5c, 7c, 10c was wrong every time, the SP breaking out past  the doubling of these price point levels every time. Those who sold out at 5c, 10c, even recently at 15c will be kickin themselves especially if it breaks out to 19c+.

I reckon Monday we are goin to see day traders and bank traders with large volume hit the boards, wouldnt surprise me to see 18.5c in first hour then attack at that breakout point at 19c and then short traders might be selling around this triple top point of 18.5c, the news on friday would have surprised many traders and general public even the politicians and journalists who have numerous contacts with retail investors.

The SIs have failed miserably in picking the top of this AHZ SP so i would not follow their trade, as i said in my last post= "why sell when there is no bad news, thats BS. If i sold my shares at 5c or 10c or 13c like the short traders [SIs} just coz i was too impatient to wait for 5 months and tried to buy in again at 5c i would be out and chasing it higher [at 14-17c] like many are doing right now,"

The SIs whilst making a quid at 100% lost out on the 600%-2000% trade in FMG and ANL which is were the real wealth is made as FMG holders know too well having seen the SIs sell out below $1 in FMG for it to go to $10-$13 where the real top was hit. They sold out at the 100-300% level instead of the real level at 1000%-2000% level. Remember the FMG holders hold a majority of AHZ like AF, Catlow Rowley Emichrome et al.

No way am i sellin at 17c, BS, i might sell my input cost at 30c-35c to give me 80% of my shares at a free carried interest then the lot at $1 - $2 when i see a final topping pattern normally arising when a factory hits full production and the global market is saturated with no growth left which is nowhere near that right now. The factory just opened and the global market is 99% undersupplied with this product right now, by then the DNA vaccines may start hitting the market further boosting the SP.

History will repeat itself as the same people are involved again. I will wait for 2017/18 for a final trade and then you sellers will be regretting selling at this lowly 17c, ---you see thats the difference between SIs short traders and LT investors like AF  Catlow, Rowley, Emichrome and myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.