AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

18.5c Top, page-21

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    So no answer from meerkat.
    Obviously i caught him out on his own pitchfork graph. Resistance at 18.5c at the triple top in my view, the real fight will be at 18-20c to break through, the last few days trade have shown decent volume buying interest at 16-16.5c with VWAP at again above the closing trade. Slow accumulation pattern on slow stochastic.

Whilst i expected a strong move to 18.5c triple top resistance it may take longer but lets see what happens next few days, last 3 times the chart has moved from 13.5/14c - 18.5c top Oct-Feb14 with a limited sideways inbetween which is where we are right now. No major large volume sell off, monday saw 2 lots of 1M go throught to drop the SP but it was all taken up and finished level at 16c, the 2M seller at average price of 15.75 would be upset if it moves to 18c,

As i said before, the sellers have been wrong at 13c every time, right to sell at 18.5c though in the past which meerkat didnt pick and his pitchfork graph shows 19-25c is in play short term in the next 1-3 months. The midfork was cracked easily at 14.5c, next stop 18.5c IMHO. This may see REAL selling pressure from the technicians and short traders like Comsec, HSBC and Avexa like in the past as they will bet on the triple top not being able to be breached which again i think they will be wrong again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.