AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

18.5c Top, page-57

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    The visit to the shed by you, you would be only one that you took out of it what you did.. You could ask 10 people that went and get 10 different outcomes.
    Of cause the patches didnt cost $250 to make it would have run into the millions. Its the mean average you need to look at and that comes with time. Along with knowing what the raw materials and the cost of labour per batch along with all cleaning cost, the COGS is the COGS not including sales staff rents and other costs but the cost to make them, pretty sure they know that now, no i am sure they do..
    AS for Roberts he may not talk to some but I am sure he talks to others in fact after he left Bell I was one of the 1st to talk to him after his very 1st blog when it was just him.and not the brokers he works for now.
    So yes it not worth $1 a unit and that may or may come from the sales in CardioCel. What the rest worth as time goes by the hard bit without numbers to back it up with PE and the like. The rest of the regen stuff has to be work better than zero.
    The vax stuff too must be worth more than zero to.
    The medical sale business is the only part that makes a buck yet you price it on sale that may come in weeks, months and years.
    Sometime it hard to think that people know how much its worth now and they can say never gunna get there for years. Hell if it was an IPO we would be paying more than 20 cent even with all the share on offer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.