BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Prophet,Let me explained it so that even the thickest of all can...

1. 830 Posts.
    Prophet,
    Let me explained it so that even the thickest of all can understand. Many shares were speculative shares when they were floated. There are many such speculative shares that have a market value (sp) that is way beyond their float price even if they have not started to pay a dividend. Those who bough the share at a low price and sold at a profit made money from the buying and selling of the said shares which you stupidly attributed to owning the shares so that you can rubbish others.
    Technically someone could own the shares and profit from it (even without selling it) because they can use it as a collateral for other things or even if it just to feel good that their net worth has increased.

As to Peter Cook’s options, are you stating that Peter Cook never ask for the options? That the board just came around and tap his shoulders and say, Hey would you like to have 436,000 options? And Peter said, Why not, thanks.
    So tell us what you wanted us to congratulate Peter Cook for? What was the changes that you stated that we should thank him for? For the options that had ballooned 11.6 times since his appointment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.