BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Prophet,This was what I stated: "Technically someone could own...

1. 830 Posts.
    Prophet,
    This was what I stated: "Technically someone could own the shares and profit from it (even without selling it) because they can use it as a collateral for other things or even if it just to feel good that THEIR NET WORTH HAS INCREASED."

I apologise profusely for not explaining it simple enough for the thickest to understand. Only Prophet could think that anyone net worth has increased when their shares has gone to zilch! LOL.

For the record this was the post where the statements were made:
    Beginning of PREVIOUS POST
    “Quoting prophet: “From memory BTA listed at $0.50 per share (1985). Share price currently $1.30. Yes given annual return compounded conservative of (8% - including 3% for inflation) over that time we could have expected the share to grow to $1.61. Yes we are behind, however, look at the investment climate”.

FACTS: Assuming your data is correct, the sp increased 2.6 times from $0.50 to $1.30. An annual compound 8% over 24 years is 6.34 times! Your data indicated an annual compound of 4%. How much has the ASX increased in the 24 years?

QUOTING Prophet “The shares in between these times (1985 to now) have been from $0.40 to $9.00 so shareholders, if they have wanted to, could have been rewarded and some definitely would have been - those whom sold. Especially the ones who sold at $9. They would not say they have not been rewarded or those whom sold in the mid $3 say 5-6 years ago”.

FACTS: That is a STUPID STATEMENT– it is the same as saying BNB shareholders who bought at $10 in 2004/5 should be laughing all the way to the bank as they could have sold at $32.00 in 2007.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.