BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

18 days till 22nd july royalty announcement, page-27

1. 2,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Prophet,

Not sure if you're serious but assuming you are - ""Their perfectly moral compass should be telling them that the company they invest in profits from another persons illness"" - what nonsense!!!!

Investors in biotechs, are attempting to profit from making people well! Same for all Life Sciences, hospitals, medical industry in general. Same for manufacturers of safety devices on cars, food producers who prevent starvation etc etc.

I acknowledge occasional industry rogues (eg vioxx scandal) but most life science investments are high risk, and rarely achieve even a moderate return on capital.

With a science background I find the biotech industry interesting but it's been an investment blackspot for me - BTA offers me an opportunity to claw back some losses, and with astute management from now on (learning from mistakes and putting shareholders first) that happy situation might come to pass. Some excellent Melbourne based research might get a favourable mention in history books as helping prevent a re-run of the 1918-19 flu pandemic. Something to be proud of, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.