BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Quoting Prophet: “Seems we have a few morality police on here...

1. 830 Posts.
    Quoting Prophet: “Seems we have a few morality police on here whom believe you should not sell a share (that does not pay a dividend), to acieve a financial return or rewarded for your investment or trade, whichever the case may be. “End of Quote

Prophet, I truly believe only the thickest believe that it is wrong or immoral to buy and sell shares to make a profit. Please tell us which morality police has this belief.
    It is equally thick not to be able to differentiate profit made from buying and selling shares to profit made from owning shares.

QUOTING Prophet “The shares in between these times (1985 to now) have been from $0.40 to $9.00 so shareholders, if they have wanted to, could have been rewarded and some definitely would have been - those whom sold. Especially the ones who sold at $9. They would not say they have not been rewarded or those whom sold in the mid $3 say 5-6 years ago”. End of Quote

Prophet,
    Your statement is as intelligent as saying BNB shareholders who bought at $10 in 2004/5 should be laughing all the way to the bank as they could have sold at $32.00 in 2007.

Real estate assets are normally more secured than shares. So are we surprise Prophet could not understand why a bank will not replace real estate collaterals with shares collateral for a mortgage? Prophet’s understanding of collaterals appeared to be limited only to mortgages and margin lending!! LOL and he is already an expert in high financing. Prophet, I let the fact that you could not think of any other circumstances where shares can be used as collateral speak for you. LOL.

Prophet, we are still waiting for you to tell us the changes to remunerations that you wanted us to comment Peter Cook for!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.