ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

all good...glad i can help...next thursday i'll have available...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    all good...glad i can help...next thursday i'll have available trading data for this entire week and we can get an even clearer picture who's been doing most of the buying/selling over January.

considering Macquarie did the raising, it is easy to arrive to the conclusion that they will be the biggest sellers.

like you gassed, and most on this forum, i find it ridiculous that MQG are happy to raise $$$ for CB players, only to downgrade the entire region a few weeks later.

investment banks aren't out there to make buddies...they're out there to make money, pure and simple. but isn't that what we're all trying to do trading the markets?

too often punters fall in love with the story...best to fall in love with your wealth since none of us can control the likes of Co directors/analysts/investment houses.

but yeah, i got sucked into this one...wasn't expecting a move back to 20c!!! more like 23.5/24 which was the breakout level.

anyway, time will tell...and not too much time at that!!! expect to see hot money come in as the test flows approach...MQG overhang will likely continue in the interim.

gonna knock off early and enjoy today's profits after shorting LNC...$20 trillion discovery...our regulators must be as ignorent and incompetent as our media to allow this sort of rubbish be distributed to the public.

have a good long weekend all.

Go ICN!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.