GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

18 for 10 rights issue, page-19

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    bevter, for every share you hold on the ex-date/record date, you get 18 new shares for every ten new shares (or 1.8 for 1). They will have the code GOAR, and they will be tradeable/able to be sold on the market. It is possibl that someone will buy a few- just to get the ball rolling, so for a time, your balance will show that you have loads of money*. However, the problem with raising cash @ .001 is that, if I buy some of your rights for .001, I will be paying that PLUS I will be paying .001 to participate in the issue. So, many people will have their GOAR rights on the market to sell, but there may not be many buyers for them. If you sell your rights, you will not be able to participate in the capital raising. However, if you sell your rights, you will still get that .001 extra anyway. I expect people to be lining up early to flog them off. the rights will only have some real value if the share price goes to .003 or higher. Ya never know, someone might try to pump this higher.

* If someone buys a few rights, and it seems like you have heaps of money in your account, remember, they expire, so that money will disappear when rights trading ends. Think of rights like an expiring option. Think of them a bit like GOAOA- ended up worthless at expiry date. Oh yes, I remember it well. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.