GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

Unfortunately my sell order was expunged by etrade due to...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Unfortunately my sell order was expunged by etrade due to corporate action. Quite pissed off since was near the beginning of the queue and have never heard of expunging orders due to this from any broker before. So still holding a few - and now to make it worse will likely receive the paperwork from the company and have no intention of funding any more. Once the cr is over and consolidation done will likely just sell on the market since likely to be better than 0.1c - consolidation at 10:1 as an example would give a range then of between 1 and 2 c so at worst would get something like 0.15c preconsolidated pricing. As said its all just a tax credit once sell or the company falls over so no great loss from a couple of weeks back. Still trying to do the maths in turps holding - you said only hold a few k - is that in current dollars? Your posts were all upbeat and no indication of selling an started buying at 3.5 c and averaged down (hard not to on a falling price) and now average 1.2 c. So assuming you didn't sell and only bought in keeping with your posts and sentiments am curious how many shares you now own. In order to average 1.2c I presume you must have bought heavily under 1c since you were averaging down before then. As for any keen investors out there, gamble if you wish and speculate of volatility but my recommendation. Is not to treat this as any long term play - the evidence clearly indicates a lack of holder regard, management ability and dubious resources. But if investors want to be swayed by any positive sentiment by faceless individuals with less credentials than the company in terms of reporting requirements, then caveat emptor. Further research the directorships so as to be better aware in the future should any seek election in other companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.