CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

18 million churn, page-6

1. 3,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    PNO have got the TGA approval and are on the TGA site. We are waiting for distribution, they mention this in JAN ann that distribution deals or negotiations are progressing.. Now my question is, given the product they got approved for is an improvement over many current products out there, why is it taking such a long time to crack a good deal. Shouldn't these distributors be coming to pno and wanting to sign up a good contract and get a good commission by selling though out Australia ? That part doesn't make sence... Its been over 2 months since TGA approval... I would think that they want to get the ball rolling asap after TGA approval.. also manufacturing time schedule... id be calling every few days to set a time for this production to happen... Sometimes you have to be pushy to get it your way, if you don't you can end up waiting forever and no body noticing you...

The latest share price drop or sell has been a intersting one... Is it to attract these invesors to buy into PNO at end of month? could this be a deliberate course of action to attract a buy in... I dont see a reason why the sell down, all they are doing is making people not want to buy into pno due to instability and to some peoples understanding bad news around the corner.. that is the first thing some may think when they see the charts and dumps of late.. If anything there should be an uplift, or speculation going around in anticipation for news that should be around the corner.
    On a lite note, the market depth on the buy side has impoved, will be interesting tomorrow to see what happens..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.